Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Explosive!

We do not have any pictures, but you wouldn't want one anyway.

Up until this point, we have been fortunate not to have been pooped or peed on...until today. As I was chatting on the phone with my sister, Jared kindly decided to prepare Ella for her bath. As he was running the water, I heard a yell from the bathroom. I was wondering what was happening. Figuring it wasn't all that bad, I went to the bathroom 5 minutes later. I should have came sooner! Ella decided her tummy was full and need to make room. So, what'd she do? She pooped on the counter, the sink, her dad, and basically the entire bathroom. To make things better, Gracie decided she needed to join in on the action to try and help clean it up with her tongue. She was quickly shooed out of the bathroom. So, we got Ella in the bathtub and started the process when we began to see bubbles come from the water. At first, it was just the toots, but was shortly followed by the real thing. So, we had to repeat the process again.

Ella did not seem to mind; she smiled through the whole ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment